Ten Thoughts Tuesday – Jan 8
January 8, 2013 16 Comments
Sarah, at Journey2dFuture started a TTT challenge last week and I’m happy to be doing it as well. You just post ten thoughts you’re having every Tuesday. I like it because I can “empty my head”. If you want to join in, please visit her blog and let her know so she can read your ten thoughts too!
Here are my ten for today:
- Samuel is 16 months old today!
- I’m making a mandarin orange cake this afternoon (totally unrelated to Sam being 16 months old – haha).
- Regretting watching the Bachelor last night…well, it was on as I was on the computer. Pleeeeaaaase don’t get sucked in this season, Valerie!! RESIST!
- The verse on our desk calendar today is “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.” Romans 8:26
- Making a new slow cooker recipe tonight that I saw on muffinsandmocha! Can’t wait.
- I’ve got to do something about nights and nursing and Samuel’s feet in my face.
- My husband is on board and says he is willing to put up with some complaining while I teach Samuel to sleep in his own bed (apparently he’s had feet in his face too).
- New veggie burgers for lunch this week! Found them at Publix and was thrilled to see VEGGIES as the main ingredient instead of soy protein!
- I’m hungry. Is 11:35 too early for lunch?
- I like how my fitness minutes updater looks in my sidebar. Maggie helped me make it yesterday.
I hope you’re all having a wonderful day!