Ten Thoughts Tuesday – Feb 5
February 5, 2013 10 Comments
Well, I have changed my mind about stopping in February, and am still going to do Ten Thoughts Tuesday. I really like being able to do a random post each week, sharing what’s going on with us, in a casual way. Not sure how long I’ll do it, but for now, I am.
Here are the other people participating:
- I am still sick. I feel okay but I’m lacking in energy and my sinuses have a never-ending supply of mucus, it seems!
- I haven’t worked out since the 25th because of this darn cold.
- Last night I watched episode one of Downton Abbey on my amazon instant video player – LOVED it!! Still waiting for the dvds to come in the mail.
- I’m trying to decide what kind of e-reader to get Maggie for her birthday in April. It’s between a Kindle and a Kindle Fire. I don’t know if it would be a distraction to have all that other media on there for her. Will we want to upgrade in a few years? She is a reader, bigtime, so that’s what it’ll be for: reading. The Fire is over twice as much. Hmm…
- I’m ordering more photos on Shutterfly today. Finally!! Been putting it off for 2 months or so.
- Making turkey burgers and steak fries for dinner tonight because I didn’t on Sunday.
- Samuel is nursing and sleeping more lately because he has a cold too. :/
- He’ll be 17 months old on Friday!
- I’m hungry for lunch…oh, yep! It’s about that time.
- Pizza bagels for lunch. Yum!
Have a great day!