Am I the Only One? WordPress Edition
March 14, 2013 60 Comments
I thought it’d be fun to find out if anybody feels/thinks the way I do about this beautiful site we call WordPress. So here goes…
Am I the only one:
- Who thinks orange is the best color on the whole website? Especially when it’s in the top right corner of the screen?
- Who sees the World Trade Center buildings in their stats bar when they have a lot of views two hours in a row?
- Who wishes people knew that you have to click ‘reply’ under the person’s comment you want to respond to, otherwise they don’t get notified of it?
- Who would like to be able to block ‘likes’ of people who are just trying to get you to visit their blog and have no interest in your post? (grr)
- Who loves browsing favorite topics in the Reader?
- Who is embarrassingly jealous of bloggers who have been Freshly Pressed? (not proud of this – haha)
- Who wishes there were more pre-teens and teens with blogs so their daughter/son could interact with bloggers the way that we get to?
- Who gets super excited when they have comments waiting for them in the morning when they get up?
- Who realizes there are way more smart people in the world than they thought, before being part of WordPress?
- Who would likely go into a deep depression if the site ever crashed?!?! (sad, but true)