Ten Thoughts Tuesday ~ March 19
March 19, 2013 15 Comments
Here are my ten random thoughts for this Tuesday…
- Well guys, we narrowly escaped some serious thunderstorms last night! Many places in Georgia got tornadoes because of these storms. As it was, here we had golfball-sized hail, GREEN/BLACK skies and wind gusts. It was freaky and intense and awesome (because no one got hurt)!
- I was watching the last episode of season one of Downton Abbey over the weekend and my husband joined me for the last five minutes. I gave him a rundown of what the storyline was/is and he said he’d like to watch the first episode. He liked it! Woo-hoo, a Downton Abbey companion, I have!!
- Tonight we’re going to watch the second episode of season one (I sure don’t mind re-watching!)
- A few of my favorite new blogs: Ned’s Blog , Anjeawhat: diary of a mad woman , All Our Good Days , and My Beautiful, Magic, Sometimes-Dramatic Life.
- Maggie (my twelve year old) introduced me to a new photo editing site called PicMonkey. It. is. Awesome.
- I’m thinking more about learning cross stitch but haven’t made the jump yet. Anyone do it?
- Did you know that Chuck E Cheese offers incentive charts online that can be redeemed for tokens at the place? My kids have enjoyed these over the years!
- My friend, Sanaa of Fit-n-Fancy is doing a giveaway with SlimKicker. It’s for a great kitchen scale – check it out!
- We’re having turkey burgers and steak fries for dinner tonight.
- We’re going to Zoo Atlanta with my sister tomorrow. Stephen is using a vacation day so he can come too!
Anyone else doing Ten Thoughts Tuesday?
Also, be sure to check out Stephanie’s Five On Friday and feel free to join in!